API Co-Signer automates MPC Sign. You need to deploy the API Co-Signer on your server and call Safeheron API. Then, API Co-Signer can automatically have 3 parties perform MPC Sign.
Remember, you are the only owner of your server that Safeheron cannot and won't intervene.
- 1.Send transaction requests via API to Safeheron
- 2.Safeheron generates a to-sign transaction list
- 3.Co-Signer on your end will regularly call Safeheron API to get the to-sign list
- 4.Co-Signer on your end, with the to-sign list, executes the callback for the authorization interface of your business system
- 5.Your business system returns the authorization result
- 6.Your Co-Signer call Safeheron API and submit the approval result
- 7.Safeheron reviews the approval result and initiates MPC Sign
- 8.Your Co-Signer will receive the message on MPC Sign and identify the authorization is approved. And then, the 3 parties will perform MPC Sign.